Monday, July 03, 2006







Well look of at my Son - shine :D last night Andrew and I were looking at the blog and he commented that he only had 1 picture of him in the slide . SO today I am sharing some photos of my handsome, intelligent, and funny little man.

This morning we had a little buck in our back yard - kind of shocked by the amount of deer I have seen in past week (saw 2 on Sunday middle of the day, 3 last week in the middle of the afternoon as well) It is too hot for humans and way to hot for animals . (almost 100 today!)

Tonight is the Kelly Clarkson concert that Alyssa and I are going too . This is her special treat for raising her reading level and meeting her Ar goals . Andrew wants to go see Lynard Skynard in a few weeks ( definitely has his dads taste in music)

No comments: