Wednesday, April 04, 2007



Aryn and her class made these really cute bunny ears . Usually Aryn doesnt like to go along with this kind of stuff ( case and point preschool graduation) She put on these ears and smiled and played ! to sweet ! I know - I know - sappy mom , but i also know it wont be long and she will be in high school so these kind of memories are the ones that i need to journal and remember . Look at that smile ! ------ notice anything diffrent about it ? She lost her first tooth on Monday ( 4-2-2007) Tooth fairy came and left her 3 bucks - she has spent that same 3 bucks about 20 times over and still has managed to keep it in her pocket .

1 comment:

nfaband said...

She's a doll Monica ... and you're so right about journaling and remembering these moments because as you know my baby is about to graduate from highschool and wow I sure wish I had kept journals of all the important and fun things that happened in her early years.

Oh and congratulations to Aryn on the tooth fairy visiting ... how fun to get such a great reward.