36 eyes watching me :D The girls love their webkins. Alyssa and Aryn line them up - tonight they were watching me on the computer . Probably making sure i wasnt selling any of the girls stuff on ebay!
Speaking of ebay- i bought this cookie jar on ebay last month ! Isn't he a hoot! :D love it!
On the last note - Our entire area has a smoke advisory. From the wildfires that are about 100 miles away. This morning on the way in there was thick smoke every where and it smelled like a bon fire ( grandma hilda would like it!) !I have really never experienced anything like that ! in fact the visibilty is down to 1/2 mile in some areas. here is a local weather link http://www.4042.com/4042weather/index.php i cant get my links to work so this will have to do !
2 comments:
oooh, I LOVE that cookie jar!! how stinkin' cute! and I was totally LMAO with those webkinz...our kids have tons too and thank goodness they aren't lined up watching me like that! Kinda creepy and horror movie-ish! bwahahaha - your little ones are too cute!!! I love that they do that - someone's gotta keep momma in check right? wink wink ;) - love your blog - you got such a cute family!
oooooo they are tooo adorable. oh yea the girls too bwahahahaha. thankfully i don't have to get into the whole webkins craze - yet.:)
Post a Comment