our membership expires tommorrow :D After the trip to the zoo we stopped in at the Fractured Prune Donut shop - Yummo! The kids had never been in the store before and i thought they would enjoy the visit!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ok ... the monkey picture is a bit scary ... but the rest are fun and gosh what I wouldn't do for a donut right now. I've never heard of the fractured prune, so if I ever truly get a chance to visit you we'll need to add this place to my must see list. LOL
Awesome animal shots, Monica! And those donuts--love them! Got them when we were at Ocean City and just found out we have a Fractured Prune about 30 minutes from us!
Fab zoo photos!! I am totally thinking i need to make a road trip for some of those yummy donuts, lol!!
omg! what a great monkey shot. he could use some britches tho. rofl!!!! love the photos and yum-o on the donuts.
Post a Comment