Tuesday, August 12, 2008

more broadway at the beach photos

Hmmmmm..... there's a factory for this kind of thing. Ok that explains alot !

Broadway at the Beach is a great outdoor area in Myrtle Beach. Everything is over prices,tons of tourist, but you can find everything here !






and of course the Kiss Coffee shop. Aryn used the restroom and said " I can't go in there by myself... its kind of freaking me out !" And this cabbage patch kid was so freakin funny..I just could not pass up a photo of it ! And as much as i use to complain about all the Kiss albums that i use to get from my darling, thoughtful brother Jimbo , i am the one that drags my kids and hubby to this place everytime we go ! Rockhouse S'more frozen cappacino gets 5 stars from all of the rockers in our house!

1 comment:

nfaband said...

What a fun place ... I've never been to Myrtle Beach ... but it's on my list of "must see" places before I die. LOL