Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lots going on... First off , they have changed the current track for Hurricane Hannah. Thankfully it doesn't look like we are going to get much. Some wind and rain but not as bad as they had thought a few days ago. I am prepared though - bought the last 2 packs of C batteries, the last pack of D's and a flashlight at Food Lion. Also bought some bottled water... so just in case we have the essentials.

I am having another scrap sale .I cleaned out the scraproom (see yesterdays post) last week in anticipation of my company next week :D - Here is a link to my Craigs List posting.

The girls are back into the dance season. Dance started Tuesday night. I hav attached some photos of the girls with their clogging teachers Miss Jenny and Miss Brenda. Both are super talented and super sweet- and boy can they clog!







I went to Bath and Body works yesterday. Got a ton of stuff for not a ton of money . That makes me happy. Actually i am happier that the ever so delicious fall scents are out ......mmmmmmm... makes me want to decorate for Halloween/fall .

Lets see what else ---- oh, had the carpet cleaned today - what a sad life i lead that that is a highlight of my weekly posting ! I guess when you are a "domestic engineer: those kind of things are suppose to make you happy!

And lastly - just want to share that we have a new addition in the extended Josupait family. Kevin's brother Brian and his wife Vicki welcomed their 2Nd child. A little dude named Reed . He was born 9-3-08 . I have not seen any photos yet ( hint hint ) but i am sure he is a doll !

1 comment:

nfaband said...

Such cute pics of the girls and their teachers. How fun to be learning clogging. Oh and ... what a haul at Bath and Body Works, love your Mr. Ghosty.