
Ok, so cupcakes are really hot right now, fashion, scrapbooking and bakeries. I was on ETSY tonight when i saw these Adorable cupcake soapsare they not the most yummy thing you have ever seen ! I think i will need to pick some of these up!
Tomorrow Aryns clogging troop is performing at the Meredeth College Childrens Dance Festival. We have to be there bright and early and it is going to be a very long day. The performance starts at 3 - if you are in the area stop by and watch, there is a very diverse and interesting line up!
2 comments:
Tell Aryn good luck ... wish I could be there to spend the day watching all that clogging.
I have to say Monica ... when i saw those cupcake soaps I thought they were "food" ... they sure do look yummy and I thought you had made a visit to the cupcake store without me. LOL
Oh those cupcakes are yummy!!! Have fun at the festival & very cool that your DD is clogging.
Post a Comment