Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Holidays to all !

Well we have lost the motivation to just get up and get out, it is 2:15 in the afternoon. The kids are still in their pj's. They have enjoyed playing the many Wii games they got for the holidays, Alyssa and Aryn have been reading, Andrew has been playing with his friends. Everyone is finally better... We are just enjoying staying home today.

Last week we went to Lake Myra Christmas lights. This is just a few neighbors who have put up a ton of lights, and synchronized them with a computer to some really great Christmas music. We saw 3 movies! We all saw Alvin and the Chipmunks and Old Dogs. The girls and i saw The Princess and the Frog ( the boys went golfing!) Tomorrow we are heading to the NC Museum of History in Raleigh. We have never been! I think it is time we ventured out!




pictures of Lake Myra


Christmas morning , in their new pj's :D



Alyssa got these cute jammies from Uncle Brian and family, Aryn liked them so much she spent her Target gift card on a pair for herself!


Our tree


We went to see Santa at Triangle Town Center. Boy times have changed! 2 years ago we were given a pager(like you get in a restaraunt)this year signs up in line that read" no personal cameras or cell phones permitted past this point" I have to say i was a bit taken back.So needless to say, i had to buy a package w/ a flash drive just to get the digital rights to the photo!




Hope everyone had a joyful holiday season, and we hope that 2010 is filled with magic for all!

5 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Hey, Monica! So fun seeing all your Christmas pics. Yay for you guys for taking some relaxing, lazy days--that's what winter break is for!

Murphy's Law said...

gorgeous pix and there's alot to be said for just hangin out pj's and all. merry christmas and happy new year my friend.

Ashley said...

Great post! You guys always have lots of fun!
Alyssa was reading over break...tell her I am VERY proud! =)

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Monica! Sounds like the holidays were busy for you guys. Glad you all had a wonderful time and were able to do some relaxing.
Those owl pj's are so cute. Got my DD a pair from Target this last summer that looks like it has the same owls.

nfaband said...

Wow ... how did I miss this wonderful post. I guess I've been quite the slacker on the blog following and posting. Love the PJ's the kids got ... and are those owls I see on the girls set? Your tree was gorgeous, and the Christmas lights looked like they made for a festive evening out. Yell at me next time I miss a post here ... I hate being the late one. LOL ... miss you guys!