Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I have finally Scrapped :D

I have gotten to attend 2 local crops over the past 2 weekends. Last weekend i attended the Mommy and Me crop at Archivers with the girls. They had a blast, as did I9see layout below) I think combined they got a total of 75 pages done! Last weekend i attended a charity crop for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer society.

This is a a cute card using a Unity Stamp. ((mwah)) love them!


This is a card made with a Stampendous stamps set. I think this one might be the best card i have ever made. Love it, and now, not sure i can get rid of it:D


Girls at Archivers Crop


Cherry Blossoms in bloom, Washington DC april 2010


White House Egg Roll 2010



Thanks for looking ! Sorry this is so brief .... in happier news. countdown for summer vacation has started! 14 days!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I am jealous 1)that you have an archiver's and 2) that you got to crop. I am so far behind.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Way to go scrapping all those pages. I can't believe you daughter made 75 in one weekend! Is that humanly possible, LOL?!

Love that egg border on the Egg Roll page!

nfaband said...

Oh ... I am so jealous that you got some scrapping done, those cards and pages are all gorgeous. Sure wish I could have been there too.

Murphy's Law said...

awesome lo's and i do love the cards. 75 in one weekend??? wow *bowing*

Joyce Ann said...

Wow - adorable! Nice work!

A Sarasota said...

Love your LOs, especially the easter egg with Girl Friday pp! I miss home (NC) so much, it's neat to hear what's happening through your scrapping!
asarasota from SAS

Audrey Pettit said...

So glad you had a good time at the crop, and lucky you for going to another, too. It's been way tooooo long for me! ;(
You sure did get a lot of stuff done. Some seriously cute projects here, girl!