Thursday, November 04, 2010

Two post in 1 day .... don't faint

I know it is hard to believe the holidays are right around the corner. Some great handmade or handmade looking ideas are on the Inspired Blog. Check out the Christmas Idea book. It is an online version. Some very creative ideas. I am thinking we will try the minature houses.


and now, more scrappy goodness from me:D I think i have gotten more pages and cards done this week then the past 4 months combined!


Take 5.... Aryns school picture day. I always try to take a few shots before they go, just in case the dont turn out. Can you see why? 5 shots to get 1 good 1 . At least she lets me take that many.
Thanksgiving card
My boys, setting up fantasy football. Ran like a business, not a game!
Look at the picture carefully. Alyssa in the background adding her displeasure to having her picture taken. Always gotta be 1 cuckoo in the nest. Just seems like our nest is overflowing ! LOl!


These pictures busted me up. We made a haunted halloween "gingerbread" house. It had black frosting, well i guess by looking at the photos who was licking their fingers!
2010 all 3 kids ready for some candy!
Thanksgiving Card
Title came from Justin Beiber song, we sing this song all the time. I think it was an appropriate to use it as a title
And lastly, Those of you that know Alyssa know she has a huge sweet tooth. She was in her "wonderland" with all this candy!

2 comments:

nfaband said...

Absolutely thrilled to see you scrapping and posting all those wonderful cards and pages. It keeps me close to the family even though I'm so far away :-( as I always miss you guys. Great job ... now send me some of that mojo.

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, look at you go! Awesomely cute stuff, Monica!