Monday, June 19, 2006

Hey look at my blog - I have finally have a slider - (thanks dawn !) :D I look real official huh !? OK, maybe not official but a lot more fun!

Now, I have gotten some emails from ya'all commenting on the blog - don't be afraid to leave comments on the blog - there is a button at the bottom of each post for you to leave your comments . (I know you are out there!)

Well lets see today Andrew had baseball camp. He had a good time and new almost all of the kids there (imagine that - future politician in the making! ) They are heading up to the neighbors in awhile ...... Oh did I mention where I was going tonight ? Oh, hmmmm must have slipped my mind!


Game 7 Stanley Cup playoffs ! wohooooo ! Our seats are right in front of the OLN networks booth - maybe I will make a sign that says "HI MOM!" Now lets hope the home team "brings it home ! "

No comments: