


Sorry we haven't updated in a few days -
Sunday we headed to the beach . Kevin and I both commented about how it seems every time we go we are able to stay longer and longer . The kids are beginning to not need as much entertainment and we find that we are able to relax a little bit more . They had a great time . The water has been unusually clear this year ( maybe it is due to the lack of storms so far )
Yesterday was the girls formal sittings for recital pictures . I think they each had their picture taken about 30 times plus then they had them taken together too .
Today I ordered a photo backdrop - so I can start taking the kids pictures "formally" myself . The cost if photos and sitting fees is outrageous anymore . Cant wait to get it and start playing around - who knows maybe this will venture out into a new business opportunity .
No comments:
Post a Comment