

Who would have thought that one of my kids would want to go see Lynard skynard - here is an awesome photo of Andrew wearing the shirt that Aunt Nicole sent to him . Thanks Nick!
3 More days and I will be leaving for my training in Atlanta ! Hard to believe that the 'stay at home time" has officially ended ! No computer for me so checking emails and updating blog probably wont be done :( I am sure you all are bummed out about that ! ) The kids are looking forward to 2 exciting weeks at the kids clubhouse - They are swimming, canoeing, roller skating ,bowling, ice skating and tons more ! I am sure they will be uber exhausted !
Lastly - there is a new style scrapbooking out - called freestyle - pretty much no rules apply, pretty mainstream , and artsy . http://www.autumnleaves.com/freestyle/ check it out - Anyway did my first freestyle type of layout ( thanks to my darling friend April at scrappers daily dose) It was fun, freeing, and I really felt like I had done something "totally different!
Not sure I would do it again - but it was fun! ( this is the layout at the top)
lastly - Kevin and I finally got to see the pirates movie - Rocked! Looking forward to number 3 ! Will need to add this one to the Christmas wish list! I am sure when the release it it will come in awesome box set with number 1 *( which we don't have - so hint hint to those of you buying Christmas gift for the josupaits :)
lastly - i just spelled check this entry - for my last name (josupait) it suggested cockpit ???? what is that all about !?
1 comment:
Oh Monica ... Love Love Love that LO you did of Andrew ... very cool indeed. Now if you could please keep doing this type of page I might get better at it myself with all your inspiration as my guide.
Great pic of Andrew as well in that very cool T-Shirt ... did he love the concert? Wow ... he's a far braver soul than I when it comes to hard rock. LOL
Post a Comment