Saturday was Kevins birthday . Or birday as the sign says... Aryn is so cute! I had forgotten to grab candles so i rummaged thru the drawers and found a hodge podge of candles, it was so bright( a few trick ones on there are well ) Love ya baby, hope you had a good birthday !
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
last weekend in review. Sorry i have not had a chance to upload any photos from last weekend. . We will start off with Friday. Friday morning it snowed. It didnt stick to the ground. The girls got up and got dressed really early and went out and played in it . Aryn didnt like it, i guess she doesnt remember snow. She was upset that her seat got wet when she went downt the slide ... ! Guess it is a good thing it doesnt snow often and doesnt last long!





Saturday was Kevins birthday . Or birday as the sign says... Aryn is so cute! I had forgotten to grab candles so i rummaged thru the drawers and found a hodge podge of candles, it was so bright( a few trick ones on there are well ) Love ya baby, hope you had a good birthday !
Saturday was Kevins birthday . Or birday as the sign says... Aryn is so cute! I had forgotten to grab candles so i rummaged thru the drawers and found a hodge podge of candles, it was so bright( a few trick ones on there are well ) Love ya baby, hope you had a good birthday !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww ... Happy Belated Birthday to Kevin, it sure looks like you had some fun. The candle looks terrific, I always say to people now when they ask how old I am "just light the cake on fire" ... that'll do. Ooh ... and can't believe you all have had snow before me ... yay ... you can keep it there if you'd like, I'm just like Miss Aryn I hate it.
Post a Comment