Got you added to my Google Reader so I can keep up with your blog! :) You did a great job with this LO, the papers work perfect! Hope you had a good turkey day.
Absolutely gorgeous page Monica ... love the little home you built to embellish. Great job getting your scrapping done girlie, sure wish I had your energy.
4 comments:
Got you added to my Google Reader so I can keep up with your blog! :) You did a great job with this LO, the papers work perfect! Hope you had a good turkey day.
What a cute page! Love the alphas you chose!
way cool on the websters pages!!! I havent gottne to play with that yet!!!
Absolutely gorgeous page Monica ... love the little home you built to embellish. Great job getting your scrapping done girlie, sure wish I had your energy.
Post a Comment