Thursday, April 07, 2011

Recital Pictures

Recital time is right around the corner! Alyssa is so excited about performing her solo , her musical theater number and her clogging routine with her new studio.




Music theater,performing "Hard Knock Life" from Annie.


Alyssa's solo. She is doing a clogging number to "Girl Thing" By Anna Margaret



Clogging class was cool as ice. This year they are dancing to "Ice, Ice, Baby" I love this costume. No hootchy stuff and so attractive!
Recital is May 1st at the Johnston Community College Theater.Tickets are on sale now through the schools website.

3 comments:

nfaband said...

Love the costumes ... the little denim dress is adorable and I really do like the black outfit, I agree with the no hootche cootche look at that age. Keep um young as long as you can.

Murphy's Law said...

love the costumes and and the attitudes. so very very cool!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, Alyssa looks SO beautiful! Very, very cool!