Monday, April 04, 2011

So you may wonder

why I dont keep up with the blog. Well there are many reasons. I will name a few

1- I started this blog as a way for our family in Chicago and otherwise to keep up with the things that are happening in our family and the kids. I know that many of them don't read it.

2- I used to blog when i was feeling creative. Since i have returned to work the creative "mojo" has left my body. I have no creative projects to share. Makes me sad, but my priorties have changed. It happens. Not sure if it is phase or if i should offer my quickutz to the creative gods as an offering.

3- I am on facebook. Many of my friends and family are on facebook. If they want to know what is happening in our lives they can friend me and find out.

4- Kids are involved in a lot. Lets see Andrew volunteering for Johnston County Special Olympics, Golf team , Science Olympiad, church youth group,preparing for a mission trip and preparing to start drivers ed. Alyssa Dance, dance, dance (at least 2 nights a week sometimes 4), preparing for confirmation next year with classes 2 nights a week.Aryn volleyball(2 nights a week) and a social calendar that makes Paris Hilton look like a spinster.

5- I started working in November. We made it through grand opening and the holiday season short staffed. We were just about back to full staff and lost another employee. So my " part time" job has been full time. I enjoy my job, have enjoyed the money, but i am tired. Its not easy being on your feet 8 1/2 hours a day.

6- Last but not least. We have multiple computers in the house, but the laptop seems to be everyones favorite. So , i battle for my time. Which is usually limited and usually spent checking emails or on facebook.

So sorry i have neglected you , my dear blog. You have provided me with a chronical of the past few years of our lives. I enjoy reading my old entries and reliving those memories like they were yesterday.

2 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

miss your blog monica. and i understand the time crunch.

nfaband said...

Busy, busy, busy ... I'm going to start to call you super woman, but don't you dare give up your QK to the crafting Gods, the mojo will return one day and you'll be sorry if you've gotten rid of everything, and besides you're my scrapping buddy, don't leave me alone in that big old, lonely scrappy world.