Wednesday, October 08, 2008


I was reading Elsie's blog( even though she is a scrap deserter/trader) and i found a link for these adorable scarves , they are way to expensive for my blood but thought they were way too cute to not mention. Anyway this Twinkie lady( yes, thats her name) has a blog - aptly names i eat yucky stuff... and for those of you who have a hard time getting your kids to eat perhaps we need to try these adorable meatball cupcakes . Yes, those are meatballs, almost too cute to eat!
Thats it for today, i would like to add they just said on the news that North Carolina has the highest gas prices in all 48 states! What garbage! I sure hope the governement gets it together !

3 comments:

Pat said...

I thought they were cupcakes!! LOL!

Terri Moore said...

Oh MY!!! Pink meatballs!!! I just don't know if I could stomach that! And the gas prices, I heard the same thing today Monica - only Alaska and Hawaii are more expensive than NC.

Larajc said...

Looks kinda yummy!