Happy National Card making day! yes, that really is a "holiday" ..... now where is my gift ? Haha, just joking. I did make a few cards, can't post them all as some will be sent to people who are reading this blog ... so just a few . I participated in an online crop celebrating National card making day at Scrap Attack , Scrap attack is a great online community that i have recently joined. Lots of talented ladies and friendly people as well. It has been a very inspiring and uplifting place for me!
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Morgan, this is just for you. I wanted you to see what the NC State Band looks like. 300 + members, football games, .... is it calling you south yet ? Any time you want to check it out give "Auntie Monica" a call. ... did i mention it doesn't snow here ? ... Kevin and I enjoyed ourselves at the NC State vs Boston College game, even though state lost. Funny as i was snapping all the photos of the band , i realized at the end of the game that i had not taken any of the football players/game... so i snapped 2 at the end.



Happy National Card making day! yes, that really is a "holiday" ..... now where is my gift ? Haha, just joking. I did make a few cards, can't post them all as some will be sent to people who are reading this blog ... so just a few . I participated in an online crop celebrating National card making day at Scrap Attack , Scrap attack is a great online community that i have recently joined. Lots of talented ladies and friendly people as well. It has been a very inspiring and uplifting place for me!
Happy National Card making day! yes, that really is a "holiday" ..... now where is my gift ? Haha, just joking. I did make a few cards, can't post them all as some will be sent to people who are reading this blog ... so just a few . I participated in an online crop celebrating National card making day at Scrap Attack , Scrap attack is a great online community that i have recently joined. Lots of talented ladies and friendly people as well. It has been a very inspiring and uplifting place for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love your cards! Hope you had fun today.
Sorry about my deleted post ... I really messed up and needed to redo: ... lol.
Oh Monica ... Morgan and I so enjoyed your photos of the NC State band. Morgan totally misses band and not having one at her college, but she says she wouldn't leave Keene State ... she just loves it there. The drum major at NC State sure is a hottie though ... and those are Morgan's words. Morgan says "Thanks for the eye candy Auntie Monica".
Your cards are terrific as well ... I barely had a chance to do anything today with card making though because we were so busy at Brian's dads house. Glad you got to play though.
What fabulous pics of the band, and SUPER cute cards!!
Love the marching band pics!!!!! and love the cards!
Hey there, Monica! Wow, you got so many cards done for WCMD! Awesome job on all of them. I only got one made. lol.
Thank you so much for your nice message on my blog. I will definitely send you an email.
Post a Comment