Thursday Aryn got her spacers cemented in. We never would have thought our youngest, my baby would be the first to get orthordonticts. She had a hard time the first 2 days but seems to be getting better. She is also having a hard time saying good-bye to her beloved tootsie rolls, bubble gum and popcorn!
Andrew is working on a quilt for his math class. All the students in his class are following the same pattern , just personizing it with fabrics that describe you. Andrew chose a hockey pattern and a map (old world) pattern. He had a hard time putting down the money fabric and the soduko fabric.
Lastly just wanted to share some flowers w/ everyone. The dance studio sold cards list year for a free bouquet every month for 20.00 . I bought 4. Usually i get 1 or 2 at a time. This month i got all 4 at 1 time. Such a pretty arrangement ! Very bright and cheerful! Thats it for now !
5 comments:
i know how ya feel about having stuff going on to blog about. lol! seems you guys are busy enough. congrats to your kidlets for good grades!
I'm right there with you on the blog slacking, I always feel like I have nothing to say and why would anyone be interested anyway, but I try to get something input just to keep me busy.
Good luck to Aryn with her orthodontics, it isn't easy to give up all your favorites but at the end of all the work her smile will be even more beautiful than it already is.
Andrews quilt is going to be awesome, what a fun project. I hope we get to see the end result.
Love the flowers & wish your son luck for me on his quilt piece. How fun to do that.
Wow, I'm so impressed that your son would work so diligently on a quilt. Don't think mine would, and it would end up being a mommy project. lol.
And we can relate about the braces. Pete had to get them in May. Those spacers were really hard for him to deal with at first, but now he doesn't even notice them. He was upset at first about the food/candy issues, but fortunately that hasn't been a big deal either. I wish you all good luck with that.
Monica I left you something on my blog.
Post a Comment