Whats new with the kids:
*Andrew has his first Science club meeting tonight
*Andrew is the back up goalie for the older kids roller hockey team , he loves playing!
*Alyssa read an entire American Girl book(Kit, Happy Birthday) in 2 days! It is good to see her finally getting into reading
* Tooth fairy had to make a visit to Miss Aryn, who lost a tooth Monday Night
*Everyone is doing well in school, and working hard.
Kevin and I are going the NC State football game Saturday, it is their homecoming. Gosh, that word really takes me back. When we were in high school Homecoming meant those big corsages made out of mums that everyone wore to the football game, lots of activities, dancing, crisp fall weather. The good ole days!
made some cards this week. Also i finished the second acorn pillow/pincushion. These are just a sample of what i am making with the reclaimed wool. I have been lucky enough to find alot of wool at the Goodwill. I think that is from all the Yankee's who have moved south and realize"What do i need this for , its the south!" Anyway, their lose is my gain! :D
e
3 comments:
Monica I love your cards & decorations!
Oh how great, I love all the halloween FUN!!
I've seen some of your Halloween decorations in person .... make sure to get pics of the house all done up. Those pin cushions are adorable ... you truly are crafting it up aren't you. Great job.
Post a Comment